All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
About this product
- DescriptionReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xebiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleReviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number198
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight313 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Whitacre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.