Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionRevise for MEI Structured Mathematics has been written by experienced authors and examiners especially for A Level mathematics students and provides the ideal preparation for their exam. The series accompanies the MEI Structured Mathematics textbooks. This Revision Guide covers the full content of the D1 module. Each topic is put into context in terms of its general application, and its links to other modules in the course. It also contains handy reminders of related topics covered previously, whilst worked solutions guide students through all the necessary steps in solving typical questions. Features to help students to improve their grades and to ensure exam success include: 'Key Facts' - a summary of the essential points to remember 'Caution' - a guide to the most common exam pitfalls students can avoid. This Revision Guide also has an accompanying website featuring: 'Test Yourself' - interactive multiple choice questions on every topic, with diagstic answers which identify any weaknesses or common errors Exam-style questions - covering every topic, these audio-visual 'Personal Tutor' worked examples explain exactly how each type of question should be tackled. This Revision Guide and website can be used throughout the course, but are also perfect for students to use at home on study leave. These ground-breaking Revision Guides will ensure that students go in to their exam with confidence.
- Author(s)Sue de Pomeroi
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight261 g
- Width212 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.