All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with organizational discourse and its gender subtexts. The two main research questions guiding this book are: first, according to what tions and patterns are males and females (re)produced within organizational texts, and more crucially, according to what gender subtext is organizational discourse (re)framed? Second, how does this gender subtext discourse influence, change and transform organizational discourse and contribute to the development of a new field or space for organizational research that transgresses mainstream disciplinary borders? In pursuing these questions deconstructively this book stresses on the processes and patterns according to which organizational discourse, and thus, of course, organizational scholars (re)produce gender.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Regine Bendl is Associate Professor at the Department of Gender and Diversity in Organizations at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Austria).
- Author(s)Regine Bendl
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight450 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.