All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the history and philosophy of a classic approach to teaching, while emphasizing its continuing relevance for contemporary schooling.
- Author BiographyNancy Nager is a developmental psychologist on the Graduate Faculty and Edna K. Shapiro is Research Psychologist Emerita, Bank Street College of Education. Dr. Shapiro is coauthor (with Patricia Minuchin, Barbara Biber, and Herbert Zimiles) of The Psychological Impact of School Experience: A Comparative Study of Nine-Year-Old Children in Contrasting Schools, and coeditor (with Evelyn Weber) of Cognitive and Affective Growth: Developmental-Interaction.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Early Childhood Education: Inquiries and Insights
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEdna K. Shapiro,Nancy Nager
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.