All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara Orehovec and Marybeth Alley s fresh look at reading workshop shows teachers how to get the most out of this highly effective approach. Teaching reading strategies, building comprehension, exploring genre and literary elements, meeting the needs of every reader. . . the authors give teachers the keys to all this and more in their comprehensive book. You ll find everything you need from scheduling details and strategy mini-lessons to hand-chosen book lists and assessment forms. For use with Grades 1-5.
- Author BiographyBarbara Orehovec is a reading specialist and Marybeth Alley a classroom teacher in Williamsburg, Virginia. This is their first book for Scholastic.
- Author(s)Barbara Orehovec,Marybeth Alley
- PublisherTeaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleScholastic Teaching Strategies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeaching Resources
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.