All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding information modeling (BIM) is the new AutoCAD for architects and interior designers-and Revit Architecture is the leading software package in the BIM marketplace. Revit Architecture 2014 for Designers is written specifically for architects and interior designers as they transition from CAD to BIM. Beginning with the building blocks of BIM modeling (walls, windows, and doors), the text progresses through dynamically generated 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional views to advanced features-such as photorealistic rendering, custom title blocks, and exporting drawings to AutoCAD and SketchUp. Instructions are fully illustrated, creating a smooth transition to the BIM environment for all designers. Clear, concise, and above all visual, this is the essential Revit guide written specifically for interior designers and architects.
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Seidler is an Assistant Professor of Interior Design at Marymount University, USA. He teaches a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses including retail and restaurant design, materials and methods studio, senior studio, computer drafting, construction documents, and design communications. He is author of Digital Drawing for Designers: A Visual Guide to AutoCAD 2012 (Fairchild Books, 2012) and Hand Drawing for Designers: Communicating Ideas through Architectural Graphics (Fairchild Books, 2010).
- Author(s)Douglas R. Seidler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note430 illus
- Weight797 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.