All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this text is to analyze the conditions for a good society and, from extensive international research, to show how citizens can be put at the centre of the political process. This has ermous importance for future policy which the authors explore. With support from the Commonwealth Foundation, the book sets out to change the current political consensus and demonstrate the route forward to sustainable development.
- Author BiographyBarry Knight is Secretary to Centris, an organization that pursues innovative social policy and practice, and advises various bodies towards civil society. Hope Chigudu is a gender specialist working with and advising various international bodies on organizational development and change. Rajesh Tandon is a leading authority on participatory research, civil society and democratic governance, and founder of the Society for Participatory Research in Asia, based in Delhi.
- Author(s)Barry Knight,Hope Chigudu,Rajesh Tandon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.