All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Roald Dahl's irreverent and hilarious collection, Revolting Rhymes . Six of the best-loved nursery tales, retold with surprising and sometimes disgusting twists! Wicked beasts, brazen crooks and a ghastly giant star in these hilarious nursery rhymes with bite. A true genius...Roald Dahl is my hero . (David Walliams). Phizz-whizzing new branding for the world's No.1 storyteller, Roald Dahl! Exciting, bold and instantly recognisable with Quentin Blake's inimitable artwork. Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children's writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. His books continue to be bestsellers after his death in 1990, and total sales are w over 100 million worldwide! Quentin Blake is one of the best-kwn and best-loved children's illustrators. It's impossible w to think of Roald Dahl's writings without imagining Quentin Blake's illustrations. Look out for the whole collection of wondercrump Roald Dahl books! The Ermous Crocodile ; Fantastic Mr Fox ; The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me ; The Magic finger ; The Twits ; The BFP ; Boy: Tales of Childhood ; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ; Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator ; The Complete Adventures of Charlie and Mr Willy Wonka ; Danny the Champion of the World ; George's Marvellous Medicine ; Going Solo ; James and the Giant Peach ; Matilda ; The Witches ; Dirty Beasts ; The Minpins ; Revolting Rhymes For Teens: The Great Automatic Grammatizator and Other Stories ; Rhyme Stew ; Skin and Other Stories ; The Vicar of Nibbleswicke ; and, The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More .
- Author BiographyRoald Dahl, the best-loved of children's writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. After school in England he went to work for Shell in Africa. He began to write after 'a monumental bash on the head', sustained as an RAF pilot in World War II. Roald Dahl died in 1990.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date23/07/2014
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight198 g
- Width205 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Most relevant reviews
- kooriscomeinall...21 Oct, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.