CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $38.99Trending at AU $76.32
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $66.35
- AU $80.42Trending at AU $91.44
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $6.12
About this product
- Product InformationA group of revolutionaries confronts an authoritarian regime 15 years after an instantaneous global shutdown of all electrical devices known as the Blackout. Our entire way of life depends on electricity. So what would happen if it just stopped working? Well, one day, like a switch turned off, the world is suddenly thrust back into the dark ages. Planes fall from the sky, hospitals shut down, and communication is impossible. And without any modern technology, who can tell us why? Now, 15 years later, life is back to what it once was long before the industrial revolution: families living in quiet cul-de-sacs, and when the sun goes down lanterns and candles are lit. Life is slower and sweeter. Or is it? On the fringes of small farming communities, danger lurks. And a young woman's life is dramatically changed when a local militia arrives and kills her father, who mysteriously - and unbeknownst to her - had something to do with the blackout. This brutal encounter sets her and two unlikely companions off on a daring coming-of-age journey to find answers about the past in the hopes of reclaiming the future.
- TitleRevolution : Season 1
- Product Release Date25/09/2013
- Theatrical Release Year2012
- Number of Discs4
- ActorsBilly Burke,Colm Feore,Daniella Alonso,David Lyons,Elizabeth Mitchell,Giancarlo Esposito,Graham Rogers,JD Pardo,Tracy Spiridakos,Zak Orth
- Rating InfoTo Be Confirmed
- Run Time880 minutes
- Primary GenreHorror/Sci-Fi
- Sub GenreAction,Drama
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataUV : Inc Pilot
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag Line15 years after the blackout...they will light the way.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.