All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis Bible of the Beatles captures the iconic band s magical and mysterious journey from adorable teenagers to revered cultural emissaries. In this fully updated version, each of their 241 tracks is assessed chrologically from their first amateur recordings in 1957 to their final reunion recording in 1995. It also incorporates new information from the Anthology series and recent interviews with Paul McCartney. This comprehensive guide offers fascinating details about the Beatles lives, music, and era, never losing sight of what made the band so important, unique, and enjoyable.
- Author BiographyIan MacDonald was a songwriter, a record producer, and the author of The Beatles at No. 1, The New Shostakovich, and The People s Music. He died in 2003.
- Author(s)Ian MacDonald
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.