All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionRevolutionary Currents explores the global crosscurrents and revolutionary ideologies that inspired four great modern revolutions_England's Glorious Revolution of 1688D89, the American Revolution of 1776, the French Revolution in 1789, and the Mexican Revolution in the early 1800s. Michael A. Morrison and Melinda S. Zook bring together ted historians to look at how each nation reshaped these revolutionary traditions, making them their own, and exported them once again.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Morrison is associate professor of history at Purdue University. He is the author of Slavery and the American West: The Eclipse of Manifest Destiny and the Coming of the Civil War. He is editor of The Human Tradition in Antebellum America and with James Brewer Stewart coeditor of Race and the Early Republic. He is also coeditor of the Journal of the Early Republic. Melinda S. Zook is associate professor of history at Purdue University and author of Radical Whigs and Conspiratorial Politics in Late Stuart England.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/03/2004
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMelinda S. Zook,Michael A. Morrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.