All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhy bore everyone at the dinner table with the same old cheese and sauce combination when you can have pizzas like The BBQ Steak & Fries, S'mores, Mac and Cheese or Chicken n'Waffles? With Revolutionary Pizza you'll be making tasty, one-of-a-kind pizzas that your friends and family will always remember. Dimo's Pizza developed a cult following due to its delicious pizzas, specialty toppings and selection of vegan 'zas. So t only will you be making meat lovers happy with a Finger Lickin' Chicken Fingers pizza or a Steak Nacho pie, but you can also satisfy your vegan friends with pizzas like the Chorizo Seitan Taco pie and the Naked 3Veg. So, if you want to make an over-the-top and unforgettable creation for your family, Dimo has the recipes for you.
- Author BiographyDimitri Syrkin-Nikolau is the owner of Dimo's Pizza, which has two locations in Chicago: Wrigleyville and Wicker Park. Dimo's pies have been enjoyed by CM Punk, Andy Dick, hordes of Cubs fans, the entire improv scene in Chicago and many others. Dimitri lives in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Dimitri Syrkin-Nikolau
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date09/09/2015
- Content Note60 full colour photographs throughout
- Weight540 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.