Revolutionizing Workforce Performance: A Systems Approach to Mastery by Jack E. Bowsher (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $100.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.83Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionImprove performance at every level of your organization!Millions of employees and managers go to work every day without the proper training and support to do their jobs efficiently. To operate effectively and stay ahead of the competition, your organization must have a competitive and well--trained workforce. Jack Bowsher links all the pieces of a successful management system together into an easy six--step process. His invative system integrates the best of OD, training, performance consulting, performance techlogy, and integrated electronic support systems. At an organization that achieves Bowshera s leaning mastery, everyone will be a top--level performer!Among other reforms, Bowsher proposes establishing a performance system within every major job category. In his book, Bowsher includes a special short executive summary that can be used to convince an organizationa s executives to implement all of these performance--boosting initiatives.By revolutionizing workforce performance you will: aeo Increase productivity aeo Lower operating expenses aeo Increase revenues and market shares aeo Eliminate the need for massive downsizings Members of the training/performance community, HR managers, and senior executives----all of them need this explosive guide to create their own revolution in performance!
- Author BiographyJACK E. BOWSHER is the former chief training officer of IBM. He has an extensive background within the training and workforce performance fields; working as a teacher, course developer, consultant, and executive. For over a quarter of a century, he has been leading the development of new programs and management systems that achieve breakthroughs in workforce performance. From his experience in accounting, information systems, marketing, personnel, as well as education, he has gained a firm understanding of what it takes to plan and implement systems that achieve superior workforce performance.Jack Bowsher resides in Westport, Connecticut and San Diego, California. He is a frequent guest lecturer and consultant throughout the country on restructuring training organizations and workforce performance.
- Author(s)Jack E. Bowsher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.