Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionRevolver is an ongoing self published comics anthology series showcasing the work of Salgood Sam. Revolver Three is the first fully crowdfunded publication from Salgood Sam, with the bulk of the issue being the first installment of the Kickstarter backed story, Dracula Son of the Dragon ! A collaboration with Mark Sable, writer for stage, screen, and comic books. Conceived by Mark Sable, co written and drawn by Salgood Sam, the art is being produced with aid from a 2013 Kickstarter and serialized in Revolver before being collected in special limited editions for the backers of the crowdfund. Also appearing in this issue is the first instalment of A Bastards Tale, Salgood Sam's memoir. There are also some classic Comic Jam pages that include panels by artists Peter Ferguson, Sherwin Sullivan Tjia, Jack Ruttan, Jack Ruttan, Richard Gagn, Billy Mavreas, Jai Grafsky, Jesse Bochner, Tim Moerman, and jam founder Rupert Bottenberg. And assorted pin ups including guest appearances by Richard Pace, Kevin Mellon, Leandro Fernandez, and Jeremy Haun.
- Author BiographyMax Douglas (born 1970). Since approximately 1996, he's worked under the pen name of Salgood Sam which is derived from a reverse spelling of his name. His recent work includes the graphic novels Dream Life - a late coming of age, Therefore, Repent! with Jim Monroe, and Wonder Woman versus The Red Menace! A holiday special of Ghostbusters, Tainted Love with Dara Naraghi, A story with Mark Sable in the Eisner winning Comic Book Tattoo, another of his own in Popgun 4, and work in both Awesome 2: Awesomer, and Sea of Red. To name a few. He lives and works in Montreal, with three cats and his partner and teaches art part time.
- Author(s)Salgood Sam
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.