All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to recruit, motivate and retain an effective workforce, organizations must have an appropriate reward strategy. This practical and accessible text discusses reward management policies and strategies and examines the key components of the total remuneration package. The author evaluates the effectiveness of various elements of the renumeration package and relates this to theories of motivation associated with the individual and organizational performance. All aspects of reward management are discussed, including: Performance related pay, equal pay and pay structures Pension schemes Management of the reward system Renumeration packages for expatriate workers Providing a succinct introduction to the subject for undergraduate and MBA students of HRM and those taking the IPD Reward Management course, Reward Management will be of great interest to all HR professionals.
- Author BiographyDavid Hume is a Lecturer in Human Resource Management, The Scottish Agricultural College, UK.
- Author(s)David Hume
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight344 g
- Width161 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.