All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur understanding of what makes us sick has changed dramatically in the last few years - mainly due to advances in metagemic sciences and computing power. It seems the trillions of tiny little microbes living on and inside our body have a great deal to do with our health. The good news is that through diet and other lifestyle decisions, you may be able to nudge your gut microbes in a direction for optimal health. Rewild is a collection of essays from the Human Food Project.
- Author BiographyJeff Leach is the Founder of the not-for-profit Human Food Project and Co-Founder of the American Gut Project - the largest open-source, crowd funded microbiome project in the world. His research has been published in numerous journals including the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Nature, Journal of Field Archaeology, Current Research in the Pleistocene, Journal of Archaeological Science, British Journal of Nutrition, and numerous others. His research has been featured in numerous magazine and newspaper articles and he has written opinion pieces about health and nutrition for the New York Times and San Francisco Chronicle. His work among the Hadza was recently profiled in the prestigious journal Science and in several television programs and an upcoming PBS documentary.
- Author(s)Jeff Leach
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.