All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn a radical departure from traditional marital therapy approaches, the authors use the power of validation and solution-oriented strategies to break marital deadlocks. Rather than becoming mired in blame and analysis, they help couples find problems that can be solved, move toward collaboration and accountability, and change destructive patterns. Their approach-hopeful, positive, and often humorous-has been well received in their workshops for couples.
- Author BiographyBill O'Hanlon, is a founder of Possibility and Inclusive Therapies and is the author or coauthor of more than thirty books, including Out of the Blue, Becoming A Published Therapist, and Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma. He is a Diplomate, Board Member, Fellow and Master Therapist in the American Psychotherapy Association and was awarded the Outstanding Mental Health Educator of the Year in 2001 by the New England Educational Institute. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Visit his website for more information: BillOHanlon.com.
- Author(s)Bill O'Hanlon,Patricia Hudson O'Hanlon
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/03/1994
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.