All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines rhetorical practices in cultures and time periods that have received little attention to date.
- Author BiographyCarol S. Lipson is Associate Professor of Writing and Rhetoric at Syracuse University. Roberta A. Binkley is Lecturer in English at Arizona State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byCarol S. Lipson,Roberta A. Binkley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.