All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, Rhetorical Criticism: Perspectives in Action presents a thorough, accessible, and well-grounded introduction to contemporary rhetorical criticism. Systematic chapters contributed by ted experts introduce the fundamental aspects of a perspective, provide students with an example to model when writing their own criticism, and address the potentials and pitfalls of the approach. In addition to covering traditional modes of rhetorical criticism, the volume presents less commonly discussed rhetorical perspectives, exposing students to a wide cross-section of techniques.
- Author BiographyJim A. Kuypers is professor of communication at Virginia Tech. His many publications include Twentieth Century Roots of Rhetorical Studies, Bush's War, and Partisan Journalism (a 2014 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title). He has been honored with the American Communication Association's Outstanding Contribution to Communication Scholarship Award, the Southern States Communication Association's Janice Hocker Rushing Early Career Research Award, and Dartmouth College's Distinguished Lecturer Award.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight817 g
- Width186 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJim A. Kuypers
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.