All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the nature of rhetorical theory and criticism, the rhetoric of science, and the impact of poststructuralism and postmodernism on contemporary accounts of rhetoric.
- Author BiographyAlan G. Gross is Professor in the Department of Rhetoric at the University of Minnesota. His publications include The Rhetoric of Science. William M. Keith is Assistant Professor in Communication at Oregon State University.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication04/10/1996
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Communication Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlan G. Gross,William M. Keith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.