All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionRheumatology in Practice offers chapters which are organised and built around anatomical and regional syndromes, so reinforcing the evidence-based approach. As readers progress through the text they are given more demanding and challenging questions, encouraging them to use their diagstic skills to identify the main syndromes and the underlying diseases responsible for the disorders in question. The text is lavishly illustrated in full colour, with detailed photos of patient examinations, complemented by radiographs and full colour line illustrations. The text also benefits from the use of summaries using coloured boxing to identify key points in diagsis and management. Written by two of the most respected clinicians in the discipline, this book will be essential reading for rheumatologists in practice and training.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jose Antonio da Silva MD, PhD: Professor of Rheumatology, University of Coimbra, Portugual; Editor of Acta Reumatologica Portuguesa (1998-2002). Prof da Silva is currently a member of the Editorial board of Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology and Clinical Rheumatology and chairman of the EULAR Standing Committee for Education and Training. He is also former president of EULAR. Professor Anthony D Woolf, BSc, MB BS, FRCP: Consultant Rheumatologist, Rheumatology Unit, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, UK. Prof Woolf is also President at UEMS Section of Rheumatology and European Board of Rheumatology and a member of the Bone & Joint Decade Education Task Force.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Woolf,Jose Antonio Pereira da Silva
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note63 colour tables, biography
- Weight1678 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.