All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovered in America in 1941, the beautiful Rhinebeck Parama gives a tantalising glimpse of daily life in Georgian London at the height of the Napoleonic Wars. Looking westwards, buildings and ships dominate the landscape and we can also see a burning building, a man flying a kite and a receiving ship for men press-ganged into the Navy. In the centre winds the Thames, which had in 1806 provided the stage for one of the grandest state funerals in its history that of Lord Nelson, hero of Trafalgar.
- Author BiographyThe Museum of London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- FormatSheet map
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOld House Books
- Out-of-print date06/10/2016
- Content Note1 col
- Weight79 g
- Width281 mm
- Height1002 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.