Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionCommonly referred to as the rhythm guitarist's bible, this invative book is a system of guitar chord formation which maximizes power voicing while minimizing left-hand movement! Originally written by Mel Bay in 1947, this landmark publication was reissued in its original typesetting in 1973 to become the definitive text on jazz chords in private teaching studios and university jazz guitar departments around the globe. Mr. Bay's practical, analytical approach to the fingerboard produced this comprehensive system for learning full-sounding orchestral jazz guitar chords.
- Author(s)Mel Bay,Melbourne Earl Bay
- PublisherMel Bay Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/1973
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.