All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable source book offers guidance, support and advice for those contemplating or involved in academic careers. The contributions provide rich, personal, sometimes poignant and often humorous accounts of shared and unique experiences of those in the world of academia.
- Author BiographyDr. Susan Taylor is Smith Chair of Human Resource Management & Organizational Change and Co- Director, Center For Leadership, Innovation, & Technology (CLIC) Robert H. Smith School of Business, the University of Maryland at College Park. She earned her doctorate from Purdue University in I/O Psychology and has also been a visiting faculty member at the Amos Tuck School, Dartmouth College, University of Washington, Seattle, School of Administration at Bocconi University, Milan Italy, and the London Business School.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleFoundations for Organizational Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byM. Susan Taylor,Peter J. Frost
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.