Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionExcavations were carried out in the town of Ribe in southern Denmark from 1970-76 in order to find the earliest traces of the town. It extracted remains of a permanent settlement with an associated marketplace founded within a period of 704-710. This reveals an 8th-century trading site of a character never seen before in the Scandinavian region, thus Denmark appears in a hitherto unkwn way as a participant in North-European development in this period.
- PublisherJysk Arkaeologisk Selskab
- Date of Publication20/04/2005
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintJysk Arkaeologisk Selskab
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content Noteillus
- Weight1243 g
- Width212 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAino Kann Rasmussen,Helge Brinch Madsen,Mogens Bencard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.