All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis important reference provides up-to-date information on all aspects of ribosome-inactivating proteins (RIPs). Including a list of all kwn RIPs, their distribution in nature, structure, genetics and chemical and immulogical properties, this reference covers mechanisms of action, including the enzymatic activity on various polynucleotide substrates; the interaction with, and entry into cells; the toxicity to animals, including the pathology of poisoning; and the immumodulatory and allergenic activity. The book further emphasizes the use of immutoxins and other conjugates in clinical trials for the therapy of cancer and intractable pain.
- Author BiographyFiorenzo Stirpe is Professor Emeritus at the Department of Experimental, Diagnostic and Specialty Medicine, University of Bologna, Italy. Douglas A. Lappi is the President and Chief Scientific Officer of Advanced Targeting Systems, USA.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures, colour plates
- Weight812 g
- Width169 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDouglas Lappi,Fiorenzo Stirpe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.