All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers mographs on the most important Spanish, African and Latin American photographers. The PhotoBolsillo series is dedicated to publishing mographs on the most table Spanish, African, and Latin American photographers of the recent past. Each small-format paperback features full-page, full-colour and black-and-white photographs representing the best of the artist's portfolio - each of which is captioned with title and year. Additionally there is a Chrology, plus lists of exhibitions and collections in which the photographer's work has been/is displayed, plus a brief appreciation of the artist by a PhotoBolsillo editor.
- Author BiographyFeatures the work of contemporary Spanish photojournalist Ricardo Cases (b.1971). His work is distinguished by the use of intense colours, whether he is documenting traditional activities in rural Spain or gently poking fun at the peculiarities of city living.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- LanguageEnglish and Spanish
- Series TitlePhotobolsillo
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Notefull-colour & b&w images throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.