All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionEvery great team, culture, society, religion, or business that has endured time, adversity, and challenge has always had one thing in common: a set of simple but powerful rules that govern the internal behaviors and expectations of the group. It is call The Code of Hor. We hear of these Cods when we thing of things like The Ten Commandments, The Marine Corps, or the Constitution. And if sales is the number one skill in business, number two has to be the ability to bring ordinary people together to build a championship. This does t happen by chance or by the simple accumulation of talent. The Code is the core ingredient to creating winning organizations. The audiobook is a step-by-step guide for any individual, group, or company to actually create a Code of Hor specific to their team. The Rich Dad Advisor series was designed as a how-to series to empower individuals to succeed in the world of business and finance. Team Code of Hor is critical to this series because its processes bridge all facets of business, investment, entrepreneurship, and even personal life. The audiobook explains through graphic examples, stories, and numerous case studies how a Code of set of rules is created, maintained, enforced and used for rapid and controlled growth of any entity.
- Author BiographyFor more than two decades, Blair Singer has empowered people to go beyond their ordinary selves and reach peak performance - and earned a worldwide reputation as an expert in sales, business, and personal growth. A dynamic in-demand speaker, trainer, and coach, Singer's work spans 20 countries and his clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small business owners, entrepreneurs, sales teams and public forums. As one of the original Rich Dad Advisors, Singer delivers on two of the most critical skills for success: being able to sell your idea, dream, or concept and to build a great team to deliver it. His unique slant is in overcoming limitations and obstacles.
- Author(s)Blair Singer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleRich Dad's Advisors
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight112 g
- Width130 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byBlair Singer
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time252
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.