All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to prepare and utilise the most important document for any organisation - the business plan. Whether one is just starting out or is already in business and needs to refocus, this practical guide will clearly instruct how to prepare a winning business plan. This book will become a valued resource for any entrepreneurs and business owners on their path towards future success. There are as many outlines for business plans as there are business plans. But in WRITING WINNING BUSINESS PLANS, Rich Dad's Advisors author Garrett Sutton explains how the basics of writing a great business plan tend to fall into four main parts: The Business - all pertinent aspects of the business on every aspect of production from initial idea to service after the sale; The Marketing - thorough discussion of the industry and your business's place in it; The Financials - short- and long-term costs and revenues presented in ways that will help financial experts to determine the risk of your business idea; The Supporting Material - how to back up your proposal with the contents of the rest of your plan, which depends on the type of business you are planning.
- Author BiographyGarrett Sutton is an attorney with over 20 years of experience in assisting individuals and businesses to determine their appropriate corporate structure, limit their liability, protect their assets and advance their personal and financial goals.
- Author(s)Garrett Sutton,Robert T. Kiyosaki
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRich Dad's Advisors
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Weight154 g
- Width134 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byGarrett Sutton
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.