All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionBearing the brand name of bestselling Rich Dad, Poor Dad, SALESDOGS reveals how kwing the characteristics and interactions of the five basic 'breeds' of people will be sure to help anyone improve their business and selling savvy. Different workers have the personality traits of different breed of digs. This is the idea behind SALESDOGS, a clever business book in which sales expert Blair Singer reveals how anyone can learn what their natural strengths and weaknesses are in order to achive best possible results. With information on a wide variety of sales topics - from dealing with 'big dogs' to protecting one's territory - SALESDOGS is a fun new way of looking at the sales game. By kwing the five basic breeds of people - the Pit Bull, the Golden Retriever, the Poodle, the Chihuahua and the Basset Hound - readers will have the necessary insight to improve their business and selling savvy.
- Author BiographyBlair Singer is a Sales Communication Specialist. He lives in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
- Author(s)Blair Singer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication17/08/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date28/02/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byRobert T. Kiyosaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.