All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of our global ecomic problems started in 1971...when President Richard Nixon took the U.S. off the gold standard. Throughout history, when a government went off the gold standard, an age of turbulence began. In 1997, Robert's book Rich Dad Poor Dad stunned readers stating, Your house is t an asset. As howls of protest went up around the world, the book went on to become an international bestseller and the #1 personal finance book of all time. Rich Dad Poor Dad is t a book on real estate. It is a book about the importance of financial education. Rich Dad Poor Dad was written to prepare you and your loved ones for the financial turbulence Robert's rich dad saw coming. In 2007, as homes declined in value or were lost to foreclosure, millions of homeowners painfully discovered the wisdom of words of Robert's rich dad. Today we are all aware that a home can be a liability. Today we kw a home can go up or down in value. Today, we all kw a person can lose money investing in the stock market. Today we all kw our money can go down in value and that even savers can be losers. This is why financial intelligence is more important today than ever before. In a world of financial turbulence, your best asset is financial IQ.
- Author BiographyRobert Kiyosaki Best known as the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad --the #1 personal finance book of all time--Robert Kiyosaki has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. He is an entrepreneur, educator, and investor who believes the world needs more entrepreneurs. With perspectives on money and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned an international reputation for straight talk, irreverence, and courage and has become a passionate and outspoken advocate for financial education.
- Author(s)Robert T. Kiyosaki
- PublisherPlata Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlata Publishing
- Content Notediagrams, figures
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- chundering05 Sep, 2016by
quick delivery, item as described
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.