All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOur relationship to our possessions -- few topics are more timely for today's blessed Christians ...or more neglected. Yet author Gene Getz tells readers that the Bible says more about the things we own than any other subject except the Godhead. His thorough exploration of biblical history reveals overarching supraprinciples of ownership that apply to all people everywhere, then and w. Getz shows how Christians can resist the deadly tendency towards selfishness inherent in today's culture and how to use their possessions as effective tools for witness and spiritual growth. Avoiding both the extreme of selling all and giving to the poor and the greed-centered prosperity gospel, he explains the biblical attitude toward possessions: a releasing of this is mine view of our possessions and allowing God's gifts to flow through our hands to meet human needs, demonstrating His love to an unbelieving world.
- Author BiographyDr. Gene Getz, a graduate of Moody Bible Institute, has been involved in a variety of experiences, including Christian education, music ministries, and college and seminary teaching. He has authored more than fifty books and has directly or indirectly helped launched seventeen churches in the Dallas metroplex. Currently, Gene serves as a senior pastor of Fellowship Bible Church North in Plano, Texas; director of the Center for Church Renewal; host of Renewal Radio; and adjunct professor at Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Gene Getz
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.