All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionOne Step of Obedience Led to Thousands Irene and Domingo Garcia began their married lives at sixteen, already expecting a baby. Their first ten years together included Domingo's alcoholism and abuse, and Irene's desperate prayers for answers. Then a miracle happened: Domingo pleaded for forgiveness. As God healed their marriage, Irene and Domingo adopted a little girl. And a new season began for an imperfect couple who were willing to say yes to each other and to God. Over the past forty-five years, the Garcias have birthed, fostered, or adopted thirty-two children. Their story holds difficult endings as well as promising new beginnings. Above all, their story reminds us what can happen when ordinary people submit to God's call. Rich in Love is about a family cemented in hope. About a need to love the orphan. And about a God who never, ever gives up.
- Author BiographyIrene Garcia and her husband have fostered or raised thirty-two children, many of whom have special needs. They worked in Special Ministries at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California and started the special needs ministry at Cornerstone Church in Simi Valley, California. Lissa Halls Johnson is a best-selling author of nineteen books, including Still Growing with Kirk Cameron. She is the creator of the Brio Girls book series for teen girls.
- Author(s)Irene Garcia,Lissa Halls Johnson
- PublisherDavid C. Cook
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C. Cook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.