All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're stressed about your financial future, stuck at a job that you hate, or feel trapped by your income, Rich Is a Religion is a road map that will help you transform your life. By showing you the mindset of millionaires and billionaires, you'll learn how to make more money than you ever thought possible and how to preserve this money for your entire life. With the insights found here, you'll quickly discover how to create a solid financial base and channel your money to maximize the gift of life.
- Author BiographyMark Stevens, now a multimillionaire, had to support his mother and sister as a teenager with $84 when his father died suddenly. Stevens is CEO of MSCO, Inc., a results-driven management and marketing firm. His blog, Unconventional Thinking, has been rated among the top 10 blogs in the world by blogged.com. He has written several bestselling titles, including Your Marketing Sucks , Your Management Sucks , and God Is a Salesman .
- Author(s)Mark Stevens
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.