All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $40.15Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.25
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $17.92Trending at AU $28.34
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.06
About this product
- DescriptionSir Richard Branson is a world-famous entrepreneur and businessman. Here he discusses his life and achievements in a series of interviews from the BBC radio and TV archive: Pebble Mill, broadcast on BBC One, 15 October 1984 (featuring Bob Langley); Desert Island Discs, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 4 June 1989 (featuring Sue Lawley); Sport on Four, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 12 May 1990 (featuring Byron Butler); Breakfast With Frost, broadcast on BBC One, 21 January 2001 (featuring David Frost); Midweek, broadcast on BBC Radio 4, 26 June 2002 (featuring Libby Purves); Steve Wright in the Afteron, broadcast on BBC Radio 2, 4 July 2002 (featuring Steve Wright) & The Johnnie Walker Show, broadcast on BBC Radio 2, 2 July 2006 (featuring Johnnie Walker).
- Author Biography<b>Sir Richard Branson</b> is a hugely successful international entrepreneur, adventurer, and icon, and is founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, <i>Losing My Virginity</i>, and his books on business, <i>Screw It, Let's Do It, </i><i>Business Stripped Bare</i>, <i>Screw Business as Usual</i>, and <i>Like a Virgin</i> are all international bestsellers. He is also the author of <i>Reach for the Skies</i>.
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Width133 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine279 mm
- Read bySir Richard Branson
- Running Time65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.