All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Hammond - TV presenter and self-confessed mystery addict - invites you to journey with him to the planet's most puzzling places...Explore the ancient pyramids, Stonehenge and the Bermuda Triangle. Hunt for werewolves, vampires, aliens and the Abominable Swman. You can gather clues, facts and interesting tales as you go (just try t to get too distracted by Richard's unbelievable jokes). Then it's up to you decide what's really going on. Don't miss this incredible, fully illustrated gift book from Britain's best-loved TV personality. You can explore the world's greatest mysteries - all from the comfort of your armchair!
- Author BiographyRichard Hammond is internationally famous for co-presenting Top Gear; he also presented Brainiac: Science Abuse, Total Wipeout and Planet Earth Live, and he wrote the Blast Lab series of books. He lives in the countryside with his wife, two daughters and their pets.
- Author(s)Richard Hammond
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodley Head Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.