All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionTHE CLASSIC BIOGRAPHY OF ENGLAND'S MOST VILIFIED KING, FROM MODEL OF NOBILITY TO MURDERER AND MONSTER. Richard III has been written off in history as one of England's evil kings. His usurpation of the throne from his nephew Edward V and then subsequent generations of pro-Tudor historians ensured his fame as the disfigured murderer portrayed by Shakespeare. In the twentieth century, Richard found his apologists, those who saw him as more sinned against than sinning. This biography - by the leading expert on Richard - strips away the propaganda of the centuries to rescue Richard from his critics and supporters alike, providing a balanced and compelling portrait of this most infamous of kings.
- Author BiographyMichael Hicks has written extensively on medieval England and is regarded by many as the leading expert on the York dynasty. His other titles include The Wars of the Roses and Anne Neville.
- Author(s)Michael Hicks
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.