Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor Richard Phillips, critique is as much an intrinsic material in the conception and staging of his work as the materials of their making. His conflating of subject and genre continues to provide challenging comment on the condition and reach of contemporary art. - Phillips has embarked on a new phase of work that hinges on the self-awareness of real-life subjects. Phillips' first two films, Lindsay Lohan (2011) and Sasha Grey (2011), are 'motion portaits'. This book is generously illustrated with film stills and the paintings made from the films.
- Author BiographyRichard Phillips is represented in important public and private collections worldwide, including the Museum of Modern Art, New York; Tate Modern, London; Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York.
- Author(s)Richard Phillips
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note64 Colour
- Weight1678 g
- Width343 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.