All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis distinctive collection by scholars from around the world focuses upon the cultural, educational, and political significance of Richard Rorty's thought. The nine essays which comprise the collection examine a variety of related themes: Rorty's neopragmatism, his view of philosophy, his philosophy of education and culture, Rorty's comparison between Dewey and Foucault, his relation to postmodern theory, and, also his form of political liberalism.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Peters is research professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Glasgow. Paulo Ghiraldelli, Jr., is professor of contemporary philosophy at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Author(s)Michael A. Peters,Paulo Ghiraldelli
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight286 g
- Width159 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.