All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> Trusted and beloved by readers everywhere for his prosperity classic <i>The Secret of the Ages</i>, Robert Collier takes the next step in <i>Riches Within Your Reach!</i> and explains how to harness mental visualization to achieve financial and professional success. </b> A definite purpose, held on to in the face of every discouragement and failure, in spite of all obstacles and opposition, will win matter what the odds, wrote Robert Collier. And with faith in your own definite purpose, taught the self-help master, there is limit to what you can accomplish. In every adversity, there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage, and in each defeat, there is a lesson in how to achieve victory next time. This is the message of <i>Riches Within Your Reach</i>! In 1947, Collier produced <i>Riches Within Your Reach</i>! to assemble his most talked-about works into one simple guide. It features: <i>The God in You</i> (1937); <i>The Magic Word</i> (1940); <i>The Secret of Power</i> (1945); and <i>The Law of Higher Potential</i> (1947). Together, these pioneering works reveal all facets of one powerful secret: Human beings, since the dawn of history, have used the applied principles of mental visualization to achieve their aims. Many of the world's most successful figures -from Napoleon Bonaparte to Benjamin Franklin to Andrew Carnegie-began their lives at a significant disadvantage, without the wealth or health that many of their peers enjoyed. Yet they were able to triumph and succeed in ways that their contemporaries weren't-by tapping into the infinite power of their own minds. <i>Riches Within Your Reach</i>! t only builds upon this teaching but illuminates Collier's most remarkable lesson ever: that each of us has an equal chance to harness the powers within ourselves to succeed, but first, we must learn how to focus our desires.
- Author BiographyBorn in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1885, Robert Collier trained to become a priest early in his life, before settling on a career in business, achieving success in the fields of advertising, publishing, and engineering. After recovering from a chronic illness with the help of mental healing, Collier began studying New Thought, metaphysical, and success principles. He distilled these principles into a popular and influential pamphlet series, <i>The Secret of the Ages</i>, in 1926. He began issuing a second pamphlet series called <i>The Secret of Gold</i> in 1927 and completed it the following year under the title <i>The Life Magnet</i>. He died in 1950.
- Author(s)Robert Collier
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight381 g
- Width131 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.