Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to kw when traveling in Barcelona. With the self-guided tours in this book, you'll ramble down the Ramblas, explore the medieval Old City, and discover funky boutiques and hangouts in characteristic El Born. Learn how to master the Metro and how to bypass the long lines at Antoni Gaudi's Sagrada Familia. Immerse yourself in Catalan culture, ponder the art at the Picasso Museum, and go on a tapas bar crawl. Then head to the Eixample--Barcelona's uptown --to marvel at the Modernista architecture of Casa Mila and the Block of Discord. Rick's candid, humorous advice will guide you to good-value hotels and restaurants. He'll help you plan where to go and what to see, depending on the length of your trip. You'll get up-to-date recommendations on what is worth your time and money. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Rick Steves' Europe, Inc.--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos, maps throughout
- Weight285 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.