CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionExperience Germany, Benelux, and more with Rick Steves. This DVD and Blu-ray combo includes eight shows: Munich and the Foothills of the Alps Germany's Romantic Rhine and Rothenburg Germany's Black Forest and Cologne (DVD-only) Berlin: Resilient, Reunited and Reborn (DVD-only) Belgium: Bruges and Brussels Amsterdam and Dutch Side-Trips (DVD-only) France's Alsace (DVD-only) Little Europe: Five Micro-Countries The DVD and Blu-ray discs are of the highest broadcast quality with closed-captioning. The format is NTSC which is standard format for North, Central, and South America. Not compatible for countries that use PAL format.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.