All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.30
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.84
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.51
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $30.06Trending at AU $31.49
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to kw when traveling in Sevilla, Granada, and Southern Spain. In this compact guide, Rick Steves covers the best of Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Andalucia, and Spain's southern coast. With Rick's helpful hints, you'll learn how to get a reservation for the Alhambra and where to dance the Flamenco in Sevilla. You'll get Rick's firsthand advice on the best sights, eating, sleeping, and nightlife, and the maps and self-guided tours will ensure you make the most of your experience. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves' Snapshot guide is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographyRick Steves has spent 100 days every year since 1973 exploring Europe. Rick produces a public television series (Rick Steves' Europe), a public radio show (Travel with Rick Steves), and an app and podcast (Rick Steves Audio Europe); writes a bestselling series of guidebooks and a nationally syndicated newspaper column; organizes guided tours that take thousands of travelers to Europe annually; and offers an information-packed website (RickSteves.com). With the help of his hardworking staff of 80 at Europe Through the Back Door--in Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle--Rick's mission is to make European travel fun, affordable, and culturally broadening for Americans.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves Snapshot
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, Maps
- Weight299 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.