All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.57
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $42.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.93
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.30
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $31.80Trending at AU $32.85
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count on Rick Steves to tell you what you really need to kw when traveling in Spain. In this guide, you'll find an inviting mix of exciting cities and cozy towns. Explore the lively cities of Madrid, Barcelona, and Sevilla, and follow the Route of the White Hill Towns in Andalucia's sun-drenched countryside. Experience the works of the great masters--from El Greco to Picasso to Dali--and learn how to avoid the lines at the most popular museums. Self-guided walks lead you through the castles, cathedrals, and villages of this ancient but modern land. End your day with a glass of Rioja wine and a plate of tapas--then join the locals for an evening of flamenco. Rick's candid, humorous advice will guide you to good-value hotels and restaurants. He'll help you plan where to go and what to see, depending on the length of your trip. You'll get up-to-date recommendations about what is worth your time and money. More than just reviews and directions, a Rick Steves guidebook is a tour guide in your pocket.
- Author BiographySince 1973, Rick has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 20,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of a hardworking, well-traveled staff of 100 at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, Washington, near Seattle. When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his partner Trish, son Andy, and daughter Jackie.
- Author(s)Rick Steves
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRick Steves
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Travel Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W photos and maps throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.