All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRiddoch on the Outer Hebrides is a thought-provoking commentary based on broadcaster Lesley Riddoch's cycle journey through a beautiful island chain facing seismic cultural and ecomic change. Her experience is described in a typically affectionate but hard-hitting style; with humour, anecdote and a growing sympathy for islanders tired of living at the margins but fearful of closer contact with mainland Scotland.
- Author BiographyLesley Riddoch is a Sony award-winning journalist and broadcaster. She was involved in the Isle of Eigg buyout with the local community and became a trustee of the Isle of Eigg Trust. She was shortlisted for the Orwell Prize for Political Writing in 2006 for her columns in The Guardian and The Scotsman. Lesley currently runs her own independent radio, podcast and TV production company known as Feisty Ltd.
- Author(s)Lesley Riddoch
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.