All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for riders looking to get fit, this program helps equestrians at every level improve their riding position and endurance and work out like professionals. Ground exercises help to develop suppleness, flexibility, and coordination, while simple mounted exercises help riders correct common problems such as seat stability and aid coordination. The activities--demonstrated by an Olympic dressage rider--are specially created for athletes to help them reach peak strength. Perfect for both the barn and the show circuit, this guide is also designed to help reduce stress and tension in the saddle.
- Author BiographyEckart Meynersis the author of Effective Teaching and Riding: Exploring Balance and Motion and Fit for Riding. He is a trainer for the German Equestrian Federation and a lecturer in physical education at the University of Luneburg in Germany. He regularly conducts clinics in the United States.
- Author(s)Eckart Meyners
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byJulia Welling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.