All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the struggles of those called to write, suffering rejection after rejection until finally recognised. This work explores the psychological and archetypal forces at work in the minds and hearts of these men.
- Author BiographyJ Marvin Spiegelman has a Ph.D. from UCLA and is a Diplomate in clinical psychology, American Board of Professional Psychology. He is a graduate of the C. G. Jung Institute in Zurich, Switzerland and has taught at UCLA, USC and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He is the author, co-author and editor of many books. He has a private practice as a Jungian analyst in Studio City, California.
- Author(s)J.Marvin Spiegelman
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Weight262 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.