Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionMax Brand was one of the pen names used by Frederick Schiller Faust (May 29, 1892 - May 12, 1944). Faust was an American fiction author best kwn for his thoughtful and literary Westerns. In the 1910's he began selling stories to pulp fiction magazines. His love of mythology is evident in his fiction writings. Riders of the Silences was Originally published in Argosy in 1919 under the title Luck, written under the pseudonym of John Frederick. The story is a Western saga based in part on Arthurian legends. Pierre le Rouge, the bastard child of Martin Ryder and his red-haired mistress, was sent off as an infant to be raised by Canadian friars. When his father sends for him after being wounded by the legendary gunman McGurk, Pierre races eight hundred miles to Martin's side, determined to avenge his father's attack.
- Author(s)Max Brand
- PublisherBook Jungle
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Jungle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.