All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionRiders on the Storm is a humorous vel about two storm chasers who inadvertently become very famous. The next season, they reluctantly agree to participate in a BBC documentary, which will air live footage of them in the field. From the outset, they find themselves dogged by groupies, stalkers, and even a pair of Homeland Security agents. Chaos ensues as they simply try to do what they're there for; chase the monster storms of Tornado Alley.
- Author BiographyIn addition to writing novels, Nick Nicholson is an accomplished storm chaser, and world-renowned lightning photographer. He is also the composer and keyboardist for the chart-topping electronica band Sunstorm One. He currently resides in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Nick Nicholson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.