Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA compact training program for the passionate rider and any fitness enthusiast. How to easily ride/ski over 2.5 million vertical feet in one winter The exercises featured in this book are inspired by the needs of action sports athletes (swboarders, skiers, mountain bike riders). The workouts are compiled using the 'Lego' approach, so they can be customized according to your specific needs (mobility/stability, balance, muscle toning, core strengthening, time efficiency) just add or subtract an exercise. A short chapter (Chasing Vertical Feet) is dedicated to America's latest winter gadget, or as some call it the greatest invention to hit the ski industry since the high speed lifts, Vail Resorts' revolutionary application: EpicMix. Any other fitness enthusiast looking to increase the overall muscle tone, strengthen the core and improve balance while using one of the most invative, fun and efficient fitness devices out there (BOSU), will benefit greatly by following this training routines.
- Author BiographyMarius is a Personal Trainer involved in the fitness industry for some years now. He traveled the globe on-board of luxury cruise ships, working for some of the world leaders in wellness and fitness, Canyon Ranch Spa Club and Steiner Ltd.. Trained as a Fitness Director by Multitrax in London, he has taught a multitude of classes from aerobics, Pilates, Yoga to Tae Bo, Body Toning and Spinning, working 101 with numerous clients and helping them reach their fitness goals. Just by chance he ended up on the south shore of Lake Tahoe and fell in love with the place ever since. During the 10/11 season he clocked in 128 days on snow covering over 2.5 million vertical feet, and ranked number 1 snowboarder (and 6th overall) on EpicMix at Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort - California and Tahoe's favorite playground. His favorite activities include snowboarding and mountain biking. He is dedicating his time to sharing his experiences and know-how with fellow riders and fitness enthusiasts, and has recently finished a book focusing on improving the overall mobility/balance and fitness levels with workout routines inspired by the needs of action sports athletes.
- Author(s)MR Marius Grigorescu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.